Okay, I am going to have to learn how to list an Amazon book link without the extended URL appearing in my text. Any advice about this?
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Leaving in 3 weeks
Not much of an update today, just testing my blogging skills before we go live. If you are interested in taking your own family to live abroad, I cannot praise "The Family Sabbatical Handbook" by Elisa Bernick enough. Check this out: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1887140697/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&2115RWKAJXGN0QH98HelpfulReviews1.v=1&qid=1244894259&sr=8-1&voteError=0&2115RWKAJXGN0QH98HelpfulReviews1.s=SUCCESS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited about this blog and look forward to following your adventures! To answer your question, you can insert a hyperlink so that the big ugly URL doesn't show. Highlight the word(s) you want to be the link (such as "here" in the phrase "click here"). Then click the icon above the text box that has a little green world and a chain link. Then you can insert the URL, and it makes a link out of the word you highlighted.
ReplyDeleteTake special care,
Lauren Jr.
I have Bernick's book already. Unfortunately, it doesn't answer such questions as: What if management is changing at my workplace and I can't even broach the issue of a long, unpaid leave until it might be too late? Or: What if my husband reeeeeeally likes his routines and his home and is afraid to go somewhere strange and have strangers living in our house? But it's a start... Good luck!
ReplyDelete