Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Guelaguetza

The new header photo is my favorite shot from the amazing, marvelous Guelaguetza festival. I've got a slide show ready to go and am simply trying to figure out how to load it through blogspot. Please check back shortly and post any advice if you're more conversant with these procedures than I am, thanks.

We had a great time and are looking forward to a couple of related events going on in town this week: a tamale festival, mescal festival, and more dancing than you can easily imagine!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren - what a wonderful idea! this is my first foray into the world of blogging (hard to believe isn't it?) but I almost feel like I'm right there with the entire Waits Gambill family - what a treat! I love this pic of the young lady at the festival. How are the spanish lessons coming along for you? Have you been keeping up with news in the U.S.? As a Harvard and Leadership Atlanta alumna, I wonder what you make of the whole Gates/Crowley controversy? An interesting off-line discussion for one of our "Sister Circles" to say the least! Anywho, take care of you and now that I'm a "follwer of the blog" I look forward to reading about more adventures from the Waits Gambill family!

    ReplyDelete