Sunday, July 12, 2009

Introducing...Harper's Blog!

We are safely in Oaxaca.  I (Lauren) will post about the last leg of our trip soon, but first, drumroll, please:  Harper has launched his own blog!  He worked very hard on it for quite some time yesterday, even patiently rewriting about 2/3 of it after we lost the wifi connection and most of his work.  Crispin's getting on the Mac next and his own blog will be coming soon.

The title of this post is supposed to link to Harper's blog address, but it's not functioning correctly when I test it. Would a kind reader please let me know (thru "comment") if the title/hyperlink is working on your end? In case not, here's Harper's new address: www.harperenmexico.blogspot.com. Trying again: click here to link to Harper's blog.

Thanks for reading, comments welcome and greatly desired by our newly-published author!

1 comment:

  1. Hello all you intrepid travelers! I love the blogs. All is well with the connection to Harper's blog, for me, at least, and the viewer is greeted in both English and Spanish.
    Basil is thriving; remarkably, I am growing very attached to her. I never thought of myself as the reptile type...We cleaned her sand yesterday, and got her a new piece of desert "furniture" which she loves to clamber onto. Car is great, too! Enjoy your adventure! XOXO Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete