Watch out, I've posted about 25 photos from the Desfille des Alebrijes Monumentales--Parade of Monumental Alebrijes--all in one fell swoop, so to view them all you will have to keep hitting the "Older" button at the bottom of the page. We had a totally-amazing/words-can't-possibly-do-it-justice/but-neither-can-our-pictures day. Despite the glory of the alebrijes that we saw at the grand parade, one face looked sweeter than all the others to ME; and I'm NOT talking about the sugar skulls behind him.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Simply Amazing Day
Watch out, I've posted about 25 photos from the Desfille des Alebrijes Monumentales--Parade of Monumental Alebrijes--all in one fell swoop, so to view them all you will have to keep hitting the "Older" button at the bottom of the page. We had a totally-amazing/words-can't-possibly-do-it-justice/but-neither-can-our-pictures day. Despite the glory of the alebrijes that we saw at the grand parade, one face looked sweeter than all the others to ME; and I'm NOT talking about the sugar skulls behind him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment